If you are in need of a water heater repair, a regular service or a new water heater, please call us on 703 406 9446.
Water Heater Repair, Service & Installation
Call AC Doc 703 406 9446
Water Heater Specialists!
Enjoy consistent hot water all year round.
We service, repair and install all top brand water heaters.
Call AC Doc 703-406-9446
Freezing showers are no fun and icy water won’t wash your dishes. When your hot water is not working, AC Doc is your first port of call. We’ll come to your home, identify and fix the problem and then suggest a maintenance schedule to reduce the likelihood of an unwanted breakdown happening again. If you are looking for a new water heater to replace an existing model or for a new build, we will happily advise you on the best replacement for your home based upon cost and usage.
Types Of Water Heaters We Repair, Service and Install
- Electric water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
Benefits Of Regularly Serviced Water Heaters
- Improved efficiency
- Lower cost of repairs
- Increased lifespan
- Reduced energy bills
Save On Energy Bills
Water heaters can use a large amount of energy to heat your water. To prevent your water heater costing you unnecessary cash, regularly servicing it is vital. We can pick up on problems before they arise and be proactive about replacing parts before they start to become inefficient and cost you money.
Reduce Water Heater Repair Bills
Big problems cost big money. Fixing small problems when they first arise is far more cost efficient. With a regular maintenance schedule, we can identify what parts need replacing before they break and cause expensive damage.
Regularly serviced and maintained water heaters are not only more energy efficient, but they also last longer. Nobody likes buying new appliances, especially when they have not lasted as long as they should have. Keeping the servicing of your water heater up to date identifies issues before they cause incredible damage to your system, leaving you with a costly replacement the only option.
Signs Your Water Heater Will Fail Soon
Water heaters are a vital appliance in our homes and when they fail, our lives can become rather unpleasant. It’s best to replace your water heater before that happens, so here are five signs you need to watch out for:
- Discoloured brown or rusty water can indicate your unit is going to fail. Chunks of sediment usually mean that it needs servicing.
- Odorous or metallic tasting water. Dissolved iron or iron bacteria can significantly change the taste of your water.
- Unusual noises, such as pops and cracks can mean that your water heater has a build-up of scales and minerals which are affecting its operation.
- Water leaking from around the base of the unit usually indicates corrosion has grown to the level where it can penetrate the sides of the heater.
- Inconsistent water temperature can mean that your water heater needs replacing, but no hot water at all may simply just be a broken heating element.
Play it safe and call AC Doc today to come and service your water heater. Not only can we identify and fix any problems, but we can also improve the efficiency of your unit through a regularly scheduled maintenance program. Our friendly servicemen are trained and experienced in servicing all water heater types and will give you honest advice about when it is time to upgrade to a newer model too.